The Leader in Microfilm to Digital Conversions
Does your organization need to preserve old documents, records, files or other information? Looking for an easy, affordable way to do it that won’t take forever? Welcome to CMM Document Services (CMM), the leader in document imaging and digital conversion services since 1996. Whether you need to convert 16mm, 35mm Microfilm, Microfiche, Aperture Cards or Paper documents to a digital format, we are your go to provider.
Why? Because you simply won’t find better quality or lower cost services anywhere else. With pricing often less than a penny per image, our state-of-the-art and highly secure production facility has converted billions of images for hundreds of organizations. They trust their data to CMM. Plus, we provide the best warranty in the business – one full year! With our quality and unmatched customer service, you likely won’t need it but it’s nice to know it’s there. And we’ll provide you with a Free Sample for your review before we ever begin the job to ensure your satisfaction.
Why Convert your Microfilm or Paper Documents to Digital?
- Reduces risks of losing confidential, priceless, historical data and provides you with reliable back-up copies and trusted disaster recovery
- Faster, easier retrieval & viewing of key documents using your PC
- Reduces storage space
- Allows you to easily share your data with others
- Maintains security and controlled access to documents, files, images
- Significantly reduces costs to maintain older technology and large climate-controlled storage facilities
- Going digital saves time. Gone are the wasted hours spent researching and retrieving documents from storage
- With digital, you no longer have degradation of image/film quality
Get Your Free Sample!
CMM offers free sampling on every project. That’s right – free; with no obligation. See exactly what digital looks like before you commit to doing more. Usually in less than 24 hours. We put the future in your hands today. Plus, you can rest assured that your items will be preserved – forever.
How does it work? Simply send us a sampling of your filmed documents, we’ll process it and send you back a completely digitized image. It’s that easy! Plus, we’ll give you a no obligation quote on your total project if you decide to do more.