Central Indiana’s Paper-to-Digital Conversion Specialists
Does you need to preserve old paper documents, records, files or other information? Looking for an easy, affordable way to do it and do it fast? Welcome to ConvertMyPaper.com, your CMM go-to partner in central Indiana for converting your paper documents to any digital format. We offer the highest quality service, free pick-up and delivery, and many service options. Because it matters!
You simply won’t find better quality or lower cost services anywhere else. Our state-of-the-art and highly secure production facility has converted billions of images for hundreds of companies. They trust their data to Convert My Paper . Plus, at CMM we provide the best warranty in the business – one full year! With our quality and unmatched customer service, you likely won’t need it but it’s nice to know it’s there. And we’ll provide you with a Free Sample for your review before we ever begin the job to ensure your satisfaction.
Why Convert your Paper Documents to Digital?
- Reduce cramped storage space
- Faster, easier retrieval & viewing of key documents using your PC
- Reduce risks of losing confidential, priceless, or historical data
- Provide mechanism for reliable back-up copies and trusted disaster recovery
- Easily share your data with others
- Maintain security and control access to documents, files, images
- Significantly reduce costs of storage, filing cabinets, folders, etc.
- Save time – eliminate unproductive hours spent researching and retrieving documents from storage
Get Your Free Sample!
We offer free onsite estimates and free sampling on every project to ensure it’s exactly what you need. That’s right – free; with no obligation. See what digital looks like before you commit to doing more. Usually in less than 24 hours. Plus, you can rest assured that your items will be preserved – forever.
How does it work? It’s easy:
- Simply schedule your onsite estimate, we’ll work with you to determine your requirements for what to process and whether you want to have the documents named, indexed, OCR’d or other.
- We’ll return you back a completely digitized image sample. It’s that easy!
- We’ll give you a no obligation quote on your total project.
Document Imaging Services
We believe that from your order to delivery, our output must meet your standards and conform to your schedule.
Full document preparation
Pre-prep – removing binding, staples, paper clips, sticky notes
Post-prep for archiving and storage
High speed, state-of-the-art color processing
Scan paper files to .tif or .pdf (other formats available)
Image & data conversion
Oversize and color imaging for drawings, blueprints, or posters
Double-blind indexing with reconciliation to yield the highest accuracy possible
Load file creation
Unmatched Security – For high-end government and corporate work, the security requirements are stringent. Many items we convert include sensitive military and confidential information. We also frequently work with customers who have non-public personal financial information (NPI), (FERPA) and HIPAA records. At CMM, we have a state-of-the-art secured Conversion Center trusted by the largest provider of student loans in the country (Sallie Mae) and the US Department of Justice. We guarantee that your security will be absolutely foolproof and ironclad.
Best Warranty in the Industry – CMM includes a 1-year warranty with all project work. Unlike the other guys who only offer a 90-day warranty, we put our money where our mouth is and back everything we do 100%. We stand by our quality and service more than anyone out there. We stand behind our work because our work stands alone. It’s the best. And we invite you to see why.
- Financial Services
Market Verticals Served
- Brokerage, Mortgage, Loan & Compliance
- Compliance, Quality, Metrology & R&D
- Medical Records for General & Specialty Practices
- Operations & Site Drawings
- Site Drawings & Project Records
- Office Records & Site Drawings
- Site Drawings & Project Records
- Records & Research & Development
- Knowledge Management
- Applications & Claims
- Operations, Support & Compliance
- Litigation, Cases & Transaction